Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why?

Why bother documenting something as mundane as what he ate, what I ate?  Allow me to outline the reasons.

1.  I'm a narcissist and I assume that people care about even the most boring details of my life.
2.  My husband has either a) a secret second family or b) the most intense job in the world, I haven't figured out which yet.  It's Sunday night and he's on a conference call after having been in "his office" all day.  Either way, I spend lots of time solo and I need something to occupy my time.
3. For proof and documentation of the circus freak that is my husband.  He eats like a linebacker, but has not seen the inside of a gym in years and somehow maintains the exact same weight as on the first day of his freshman year in college.  It's not right.
4.  As a way of reminding myself that never, ever under any circumstances should what he ate and what i ate be the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment